Feature wall panels to greet customers entering the new mall area were custom designed and manufactured by Dec the Malls. The panels consisted of Victorian Ash geometric frames filled with lush greenery and the centre’s message to customers, “We’re Growing Together”.
Additional signage was created for the Never Game Over arcade activation, including the custom neon signage which was manufactured in our Perth factory.
In addition, two tenancy activations were completed. These included “The Workshop@Ellenbrook”, a space which is now available for community groups and activities. This space was transformed with:
- foliage wall panels that were sympathetic to the entry wall panels,
- custom signage, and
The second tenancy activation produced was a Kid’s Zone which included:
- two custom designed and manufactured selfie pods featuring farm animals,
- colourful countryside-themed wall prints representing the surrounding region,
- bespoke light fittings,
- Victorian Ash column wrap, and
- customised seating plinths topped with artificial grass.
A range of display equipment was also provided including mannequins and poster stands for visual merchandising displays. An arbour was also provided on a hire basis to house the Espresso Pump pop-up café.